Τρίτη 21 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

Labels








I never thought I had a label, other than "human". I sought knowledge and understanding, I did unto others as I would have done unto me, respecting all beliefs. I shared when and what I could with the less fortunate, I respected everyone’s point of view except that of those who would insist that others do as they say. I believed that the only unnatural thing is to go against one’s own nature. I believed that the quality and longevity of a society depends on how it organizes healthcare and education and how it cares for the less able. I thrived in freedom; liberty and the pursuit of happiness appreciating the fact that I have found both for decades. Most importantly I lead a life of anarchy whenever authority assumed to dictate to me or anyone else what to think and how to live.

Then, recently, I discovered that there are those who would assign a label to me. Apparently, I am a “Liberal”.
You can imagine my surprise when I realized that not only they think of me as a Liberal, but that ”liberal” is a bad thing even though the word and the entire context and definition comes from Liberty.

Someone born 14 years after the allied landings at Normandy, remembers well what it means to fight against those who would champion authoritarianism, supremacy, exclusion, division, subtraction, inequality and, well, labels. Yes, you see, there is a big difference between laws and regulations that "allow" and laws and regulation that "prohibit" or "direct" or "dictate".

We the VAST majority of the People who love Liberty and Justice for ALL, both in the United States and the entire World, find ourselves scouring at Dunkirk. It’s May 1940 again. But, as sure as the fact that we find ourselves at Dunkirk, is the FACT that we will return to Normandy and we will prevail and reach the Eagle’s Nest (if you don't know what I'm talking about, read some history. No, not at Breitbart or Fox).

Those who will have us believe that “Liberty” is dictating their ignorance and bigotry, and that “liberal” is a bad word, will eventually follow the fate of Adolf Hitler and the dozens of millions of Germans who believed in him, or who simply accepted him because it suited them at the time.

The enemies of Liberty, who will baptize us “Liberals”, artfully making believe that being a liberal is an insult, win at first, not because of the evil represented by dictators like Hitler and Trump, but because of enablers such as Joseph Goebbels, Kellyanne Conway, Milo Yiannopoulos, Bill O’Reilly and Steve Bannon.

Enjoy it while it lasts, morons (you are not even worthy of being called evil; you are just morons, seeing that you like labels so much). Learn a little History of the last 4,000 years and figure out for yourselves how long your 15 minutes will last before you crawl back under your rock, or before you realize you've been conned.

--Dimitris 
PS. We will never forget the victims of the Bowling Green Massacre or the terrorist attack in Sweden on 2/17/2017, to say nothing of Atlanta! Go buy Ivanka's stuff and wear it with pride. Make America Hate Again, and claim that it's the "liberals" who are the haters! Remember to deflect and redirect for as long as you can. Alternative facts are cool! And remember: Free Press is your enemy. Call it "Fake Press" ...for as long as you can.















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημειώσεις σχετικά με τα σχόλια:

Η Αποθήκη Σκέψης δεν δέχεται "Ανώνυμα" σχόλια, γιατί μερικοί ανώνυμοι διάλεγαν να μην υπογράφουν καν με κάποιο όνομα κάτω από το σχόλιό τους. Ενώ ούτε η μπλογκική ταυτότητα ούτε ένα όνομα γραμμένο κάτω από ένα σχόλιο σημαίνουν τίποτα, η προδίδουν κανένα πραγματικό στοιχείο, η πλήρης ανωνυμία δείχνει απλά έλλειψη οποιουδήποτε σεβασμού προς τους άλλους σχολιαστές. Ζητώ συγγνώμη για αυτήν την αλλαγή από τους φίλους που υπέγραφαν τα ανώνυμα σχόλιά τους και ελπίζω να βρείτε έναν τρόπο να συνεχίσετε να σχολιάζετε όποτε θέλετε.


Για να απαντήσετε σε μεμονωμένα σχόλια, κάντε κλικ στο λινκ "Reply" κάτω από το κάθε σχόλιο. Για να συνεχιστεί η σειρά σχετικών σχολίων κάτω από ένα συγκεκριμένο σχόλιο πρέπει να πατάτε το λινκ "Reply" κάτω από το αρχικό σχόλιο της σειράς.

Για να γράφετε ανεξάρτητο σχόλιο πρέπει να χρησιμοποιείτε το κουτί σχολίων κάτω-κάτω χωρίς να πατάτε "Reply" προηγουμένως.